Name: Sheila Daly
School/District: District 99
Level and Courses you Teach: ESL/Special Ed (resource)
Years of experience: 3 years international/ 6 years in district
Current comfort level with technology/digital learning: Beginner/ Rudimentary
Favorite tech tools: Google classroom (currently, but ever evolving)
Your School/District's movement towards a 1:1 Transition: 2016-2017 1:1 Launch
EdTech Success: Students being able to help one another with technology complications before coming to the teacher (me).
-Most memorable EdTech Failure: After students attempt to help one another and cannot solve the problem, then coming to me, and I too, cannot solve the problem. For example when PARCC testing goes awry.
Your funniest EdTech moment: N/A
Second Course: After learning about a few new collaborative tools in the last course, I have been able to apply these tools in the classroom and see how can can effectively and efficiently benefit my students. Last course we also discussed new theories, pedagogy, and ethics that surround use of technology in the classroom. I look forward to learning more and evolving my knowledge and skills in this upcoming course.
Second Course: After learning about a few new collaborative tools in the last course, I have been able to apply these tools in the classroom and see how can can effectively and efficiently benefit my students. Last course we also discussed new theories, pedagogy, and ethics that surround use of technology in the classroom. I look forward to learning more and evolving my knowledge and skills in this upcoming course.
No comments:
Post a Comment